Thursday, January 3, 2013

Audrey + Cortney = Best Friends!

My daughter Cortney has a best friend named Audrey!  They are adorable together!  We recently found out that Audrey was moving so before they moved I wanted to get the girls together and get some cute pictures of them!  They both already had cute rain boots - and the coats are kind of a funny story!  I bought one for Cortney (before it really got cold) and a couple months later Audrey's mom bought one for her, in a different color.  It all worked out really good though because they worked perfect for pictures!  This might just be my favorite session to date!  Enjoy!




 They loved reading books to each other, and it was funny to hear how they read the books - making up their own words!

 We decided to have a little break and let the girls play and they ended up picking up these sticks and playing "old women".  So funny!  They were walking around saying "When I was a young woman" or  things like that I don't know if I had ever seen little girls play that before!  It was pretty funny!




 These ones where they are sitting down are my favorites!



 I love in this one how Cortney is making a fist like she is saying, "Yes!  That was a good one!"  And it helps that Audrey is over there giggling!
 Love the boots!

 Awwww, cute girls!
 And I am ending with my favorite shot of the bunch!
I'm so glad I was able to get these done before Audrey moved!  They had such a cute little relationship I wanted something to remember it by!

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing, Kim. I love them all. Our girls are so adorable together! We miss you guys so much already!

    ReplyDelete