Tuesday, December 18, 2012

5 Generation Family!

How awesome is it that this amazing family came to me to take their 5 generation picture?!  It isn't often that you hear of 5 generations being alive, let alone living close to one another these days - pretty cool!  I love some of these pictures!  Enjoy!

Here is one of the whole family who was there, which includes the mom, and the great grandpa too!


I did this one in black a white because I love the timeless look it gave it, it is the great great grandma and the littlest one!

 

I had to tell great great grandma that she totally didn't look like she was old enough to have a great great grandchild.  When I first heard it was a 5 generation shot I thought that the oldest must be really old - but she wasn't  and she was a lovely lady!  PS - love this:

 
 
But the pictures get so small, so I did a four generation one too!


 Oldest and the youngest:


 

 Here are a couple of the youngest family - love her little flower bow and her cute little faces she is making!


 

Talk about pretty blue eyes!


 

 Thanks Matheny Family!  It was an awesome experience doing a session with you!  Have a great Holiday Season!







No comments:

Post a Comment