Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hogan Family Session!

I love taking pictures of families of all different ages and sizes, but it is especially nice to have a session where everyone is grown up and can take direction!  It was a pretty laid back and enjoyable session with the Hogan family and we really lucked out when it came to the rain!  Enjoy the Hogan family session!
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8477/8255753901_10abd0d77c_z.jpg 

  

 
I like this one of Mom and Dad!  This is still in Lithia Park, but we ventured over the the little garden area they had, that I had never seen before.  I'm glad we did because it was really pretty! 
 
 
 
I'm not sure exactly what their parents said to make them make these faces but I love capturing emotion like that!
 

 

 I'm so glad I had the opportunity to take pictures of this great family!  Thanks Hogan Family!  Have a wonderful Holiday Season!




No comments:

Post a Comment