Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hilovsky Family!

I had the absolute pleasure of taking pictures of the beautiful Hilovsky Family!  You might remember them from their youngest son's birthday a little while back here.  It was another beautiful fall day with all the awesome leaves!  Enjoy!

I am amazed that the boys as young as they are were doing so well looking at the camera!

We were on the bridge at this point, and he just loved looking in the water!  Can I just say what a good job mom did picking out all the clothes!  I loved that everything went so well together, and I love the pops of red!  Possibly one of my most favorite color combos!

Some cute pics of Mom and Dad!  Such a cute couple!

And as for this picture...I cannot decided if I like it in color, or the black and white with the pop of red!  So sweet, such a nice big brother!






Thanks for the opportunity Hilovsky family!  You guys are awesome and it was a fun session!  Have a great holiday season!






No comments:

Post a Comment