Monday, November 26, 2012

Reyes Family Session!

Another session at Lithia Park, in Ashland Oregon!  This time it was the Reyes family!  And let me tell you it was so much fun shooting with this family!  These guys made me laugh so much, and we got some really fun shots!  Enjoy the images!





 These two guys were twin older brothers.


 And this guy is their younger brother.
And this picture pretty much sums up how the session was :)  Love it!


We got a few shots of the older guys.






And we even had some fun in the leaves!



Thanks Reyes Family!  I had so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Kimberly. I enjoyed the photo session too. I love the pictures you took and thank you for getting them to me so promptly. I will be sending them as Christmas presents. We will be coming to you for all our photo needs.

    ReplyDelete