Thursday, November 15, 2012

Richins Family Session!

It was another beautiful fall day when I had the pleasure of taking pictures of the Richins Family!  Cute family, and the sweetest little girls!




I got a couple smiles out of the little one, here is one of them!
 Gotta love Mommy Daughter shots!
 
 Being a little goofy!
 I this little one aside to take some pictures and she walked right over to this rock and sat down all by herself!  It was the perfect size for her, and it sure made for some cute pics!

 Ha!  Cutest little face from this adorable little girl!






 We even had some fun with the picture frames!

 
 Did I mention how I love fall colors and all the leaves?!  What a perfect setting for family pictures!





Thanks Richins Family, I had a lot of fun taking pictures of your beautiful family!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! We're famous!!! Thank you so much again, Kim. The pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richens Family! It is easy to take amazing pictures, when you have such a beautiful family! I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete