Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Stevens Family

A little over a week ago I had the pleasure of taking pictures of the Stevens family!  I love the fall when all the leaves change color and start falling! In my opinion these pictures were taken on the most perfect day in fall!  It wasn't too chilly, the leaves were beautiful, and I had a beautiful family in them as well, which made them even better!

 


 I just love the candid shots of parents playing with their kids!  It shows true emotion and the relationship they have, plus they are just fun!
 This little guy...basically awesome!
 


I love all his little faces!









 Towards the end of the session he decided he wanted to climb up on my stool and stay there for a while.  I carry it around when I take pictures (since I am only 5'1" - I know really short, which is why I need it), and he just took a liking to it!  It was really great though because it gave us a chance to capture some really good images of him!
 Probably one of my favorites of the whole session right here!  His dad asked him to show us his muscles and this is what he did!  Love, love, love it!



Beautiful family, beautiful pictures, thanks Stevens family!

No comments:

Post a Comment